- Regular price
- RRP $849.00
- Sale price
- RRP $849.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
From G-SHOCK, the watch that always strives for toughness, the first G-STEEL lineup models to offer chronograph performance in analogue format.
Thought all the dials of these models are analogue, they still boast G-SHOCK level shock resistance.
The dial at 9 o’clock has a multi-functional rotating disk that is cut to resemble the thick blades of a jet engine. Rotation of the blades reveals red colouring behind the disk, and this change in colour is used to indicate the battery level and the alarm on/off setting. The blades also rotate in the Timekeeping and Stopwatch modes to with the passage of time.
A new layer guard structure houses resin cushioning parts inside the case, for a more elegant design and a better fit to the wrist. High density mounting technology makes it possible to create a module that is smaller and thinner, which also contributes to a better fit.
These watches are equipped with Bluetooth® that lets them connect with a smartphone at the press of a button, and acquire time information from an internet time server. The result is accurate timekeeping no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with CASIO original power saving technology for a stable supply of power, highbrightness LED light illumination, and dual dial World Time.
The GST-B100D comes with a simple stainless steel band, while the GST-B100 features a solid case and urethane band.
Smartphone Link Functions
(about 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, home city time swapping, phone finder)
Battery level indicator
New layer guard structure
Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two locations.)
High-brightness LED light
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- 200-metre water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
Measuring mode: split time
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
- Total weight : 185g