- Regular price
- RRP $1,499.00
- Sale price
- RRP $1,499.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
PRE ORDER NOW AVAILABLE. SHIPS LATE NOVEMBER
Nothing like a very special collaboration with renowned artist and designer Eric Haze to help celebrate the G-SHOCK 40th anniversary!
Take the GMW-B5000 — the original full-metal take on the first-ever G-SHOCK, the DW-5000C — and add plenty of Eric Haze touches for a specially designed metal watch featuring the artist’s work, in ion-plating and laser engraving.
The stainless steel band is ion-plated in black with Haze’s original graphics reproduced in laser-engraved patterns of dots. Small, medium, and large dots combine to create the impression of tonal shading in his characteristic graphic designs splashed across the entire band.
The screw-lock case back, coated in diamond-like carbon (DLC), features a logo designed by Haze to commemorate the 40th anniversary of G-SHOCK.
Press the light button to reveal Haze’s iconic logo and enjoy the fade-in/fade-out effect.
The watch comes in special packaging adorned with the commemorative anniversary logo designed by the artist himself for a stellar timepiece and incomparable 40th anniversary celebration.
*Due to the screw-lock construction of the case back, the logo and lettering may not match up perfectly with the dial.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Solid Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Back
- Black ion plated case
- Black ion plated band
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.3 × 43.2 × 13 mm
- Weight: 167g
- Compatible Band Length: 150 to 205 mm
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®) via G-SHOCK Connected App
- 5 World time
39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)