- Regular price
- RRP $649.00
- Sale price
- RRP $649.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Take control and get ready to push yourself with the DW-H5600EX — from the tough, sports-oriented G-SQUAD line of G-SHOCK watches.
The special-edition DW-H5600EX comes with interchangeable bezels and bands. Depending on the mood of the day, choose the drafting lines pattern inspired by the technical drawings for the first-ever G-SHOCK, the DW-5000C, or opt for the colorful layouts displaying the wiring diagram of the original’s circuit board.
This multi-sport watch comes packed with functions for tracking all kinds of workouts. Measure your heart rate with the optical sensor and use the accelerometer to count steps. You can tap into the PolarTM smartwatch library to analyze workouts, track post-sleep recovery, and support breathing exercises — even use the oximeter to measure blood oxygen levels. Whether running, walking or working out, this essential gear features a high-definition Memory in Pixel (MIP) LCD for a high-visibility, easy read wherever you are.
Authentic fitness and health goes along with caring about the environment, too. That’s why we’ve made the bezel and band from bio-based resin. Produced from renewable organic materials, biomass plastics are high-molecular, chemically or biologically synthesized materials that help reduce environmental impact and shift the world closer to a circular economy.
Charge with either USB or solar, and you’ll always stay on your game.
＊The PolarTM word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Polar Electro Oy.
Case size (L× W× H)
51.1 × 44.5 × 16.6 mm
Case and bezel material
Case / bezel material: Bio-based resin / Stainless steel
Accompanied attached bezel
Bio-based resin band
Accompanied attached band
200-meter water resistance
Power supply and battery life
- Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Solar powered
- Activities: Multi-sport (running, walking, others); Calculate and display distance, speed, pace, and other information using accelerometer; auto/manual lap function; auto pause function
- Training Analysis: Cardio load status
- Activity Log Data: Up to 100 runs with up to 200 laps each, measurement time, distance, pace, running index, calories burned, energy source used, heart rate, maximum heart rate, cardio load, pitch, maximum pitch, stride
- Wrist Heart Rate Measurement (30～220 bpm): Heart rate, target heart rate setting, graphic heart rate zone indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Sleep Measurement: Sleep recovery status (6 stages), sleep recovery stage display, sleep status (5 stages), sleep score display range (1 to 100, measurement unit: 1), autonomic nerve status (5 stages), ANS score range (-10 to +10, measurement unit: 0.1)
- Blood Oxygen Level Measurement*
- Breathing Exercise: Setting range (2 to 20 minutes in 1-minute increments), biofeedback, zone-specific time summary
- Step Count Measurement: 3-axis acceleration sensor, step count display range (0 to 99999 steps), step count reset: automatic reset at midnight every day
- Active Time Measurement: Special algorithm measures movement time using status analysis (walking, running, biking, undefined)
- Life Log: Step count, step count graph (week, month, 6 months), calories burned measurement, active time measurement
- Step reminder
Smartphone Link feature
Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
CASIO WATCHES via App Store or Google Play
App connectivity feature
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Notification function (incoming calls, incoming e-mails, new social media posts, calendar notifications, reminders)
- Training analysis data
- Activity history
- Life log data
- Distance correction by smartphone GPS
- Sleep analysis data
- Phone finder
Black ion plated bezel
Compatible band size
145 to 215 mm
World time 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Moon data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase)
Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments)
Alarm/hourly time signal
4 daily alarms with snooze
Smart alarm (with snooze)
LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 5 seconds), afterglow
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Energy saving feature
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Battery level indicator
Using activity functions (heart rate): Approx. 35 hours max.
Using in watch mode with heart rate measurement OFF: Approx. 1 month Using with power-saving function ON: Approx. 11 months
* Varies depending on usage environment; from full charge, without solar power.
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Airplane mode
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
Sensor feature details
* The blood oxygen level measurement function is not intended as a medical device for diagnosing specific diseases. It is intended for general health maintenance only.