THE FIRST ANALOGUE FROGMAN. THE SHOCK-RESISTANT DIVERS WATCH EVOLVES.
Design & Technology
EASY TO USE
with a simple operation on a smartphone app
with Bluetooth® + Radio-controlled
by Tough Solar
Analogue Watch Display
A first for the FROGMAN: an analogue display. The over-sized dimensional index and hour and minute hands offer improved readability. Three dual-coil motors enable the hour, minute and world time hands to move rapidly so the wearer can switch modes with no delay.
ISO 200-Metre Diving Water Resistance
The monocoque case integrates the case with its back cover. Carbon fiber reinforced resin is used for the case material, offering high strength and low absorbency.
In addition, six screws securely fasten the metal ring that is press-fit to the glass. Enhanced water resistance is facilitated by the button shafts’ triple-gasket fittings.
1. The hour and minute hands can be brought together as one at the start of a dive to indicate the diving time.
2. After resurfacing will display the surface interval using both hands. The second hand moves forward or in reverse to indicate the status of dive time and surface interval measurements.
The inset dial at the 3 o’clock position displays tide data for a specified location and date. The inset dial at the 8 o’clock position shows the current local time. The app comes pre-set with some of the world’s major dive spots. Tide points can be set with ease.
Displayed on case back
The fluoroelastomer material provides an excellent fit on the wrist with its soft feel, not to mention exceptional resistance to staining and hydrolysis.
(High-Brightness LED Light)
The Super Illuminator function lights up the watch face with high-intensity light, to ensure readability in the dark.
Bluetooth® + Radio-controlled, solar-powered timekeeping
Time correction is conducted by either Bluetooth® communications or standard time radio wave (Multi Band 6*), depending on the circumstances. Reception of the most recent time zone and Daylight Saving Time information assures that the correct time is displayed at all times.
* Multi Band 6 not available in NZ
Sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating
To ensure high readability, non-reflective coating is applied on the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- Diving log
Timeline display of time, date and number of dives along with smartphone-logged dive location and smartphone-shot photos.
- Tide point setting
Some of the world’s major dive spots come pre-set and can be selected from a map or list.
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World time for over 300 cities*
- Phone Finder
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.