G-Squad Pro. Our first ever Sports watch with
Wear OS by Google and touchscreen capability.
Running, working out, pushing it to the limit — an essential piece of multi-sport gear for your quest for toughness
The first G-SHOCK smartwatch powered with Wear OS by Google™.
A tough case ensures shock resistance and 20-bar water resistance,plus GPS functionality and multiple sensors. Loaded with functions useful for a wide range of activities — from daily workouts to extreme sports.
* Wear OS by Google works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) or iOS. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change. Android, Google Play, Wear OS by Google, Google Pay and Google Fit are trademarks of Google LLC.
Capture data on sports activities
Includes an original Casio app with support for a variety of sports. From training activities like running, indoor workouts and swimming to biking, snowboarding and fishing, the app includes 15 activities and 24 indoor workout options for use in a wide range of athletic settings.
• Running • Trail running • Road biking • Cycling • Mountain biking • Pool swimming • Surfing • Sailing • Kayaking • Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) • Skiing • Snowboarding • Trekking • Fishing • Walking • Indoor workouts (24 types)
View measurement data such as pace and heart rate in a three-tiered display layout. Customise and rearrange data points to create just the screen display to suit your purpose.
Quickly access the G-SQUAD PRO’s diverse array of functions. Swipe around the periphery of the screen to scroll through icons and locate the Heart Rate Monitor, Map and other features with ease. Button operation also available for use with gloves
Original Watch Faces
Dual-layer display offers outstanding visibility. Enjoy optimal multi-function display with the digital layer and auto switching between time and watch functions with the analogue. Choose from three different types of watch faces to suit the setting or your preferred style. Settings options also allow customisation of background patterns and theme colours.
Theme Colour Settings
Select theme colours of blue, red, gold or custom for each of the three watch faces’ backgrounds, measurement screen interfaces and more
Packed with a diverse array of functions, from maps showing the current location and trajectory to the compass bearing, barometric pressure and altitude measurements, tide graphs, times of sunrise/sunset and more.
Design & Technology
GPS Functionality & Multiple Sensors
Obtains current location data from a GPS satellite. Optical sensors on the back of the watch measure heart rate. Also includes sensors for compass bearing, altitude, barometric pressure and more. Get real-time data with original sensing technology.
Combines a monochrome, always-on LCD for time display with a colour LCD for high-definition display of maps, sensor data and more. This dual display enables optimal display options for your setting while maintaining excellent visibility at all times.
Shock-Resistant Structure and 20-bar Water Resistance
Features the original G-SHOCK shock-resistant construction plus a water-resistant microphone and charging port. With an optical sensor to measure heart rate at the wrist and a microphone, the watch also provides shock resistance and 20-bar water resistance.
Case and Button Design
The frequently used START button is made in aluminium with an accent colour for improved visibility and operability. Honeycomb patterning is also applied to the case and band for an expression of toughness worthy of the G-SHOCK.
Titanium Case Back
Titanium offers excellent corrosion resistance. A titanium carbide finishing is applied to enhance abrasion resistance.
Wear OS by Google™
Powered with Wear OS by Google, your smartwatch comes with helpful apps like Google Assistant, Google Pay™ and Google Fit™. Get notifications for email, calls, social media, and more. Download thousands of apps from Google Play.
* Screen depicted is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- Activity History
Shows lists of measurement data for each activity.
Displays details from time/distance travelled, to cadence and calories burned, to map displays of the course taken on the road and more.
- Training Analysis
Use the app for convenient viewing and management of data analysed by the watch. Check the degree of training progress and results as a basis for planning.
- Overlay performance data on videos
The sensor overlay function combines videos and still images taken while you’re in action with sensor measurement data captured by the GSW-H1000 in layers. Easily create original content to share on social media.
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.