- Regular price
- RRP $799.00
- Sale price
- RRP $799.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
From GRAVITYMASTER, the tough watch designed for the severe environments faced by pilots, comes a new timepiece that delivers an even higher level of toughness through the use of the same carbon and titanium materials found on modern aircraft.
A new shock resistant Carbon Core Guard structure integrates the case and back cover into a single carbon Monocoque unit that protects the module from external shock and makes it possible to eliminate carbon guard parts from the buttons on the sides of the case.
The use of carbon material for the bezel and band, and titanium alloy for buttons, button pipes, and components results in a watch that is both structurally tough, lightweight, and resistant to rust.
Automatic time adjustment is performed using either Bluetooth® or a time signal, which helps to ensure accurate timekeeping while flying on a mission.
Materials, structure, and functions. Everything about this model contributes to the creation of a new GRAVITYMASTER model with a new level of toughness that can stand up to new challenges.
Designed to be the toughest, lightest model in the GRAVITYMASTER Series.
Carbon Core Guard
A new shock resistant Carbon Core Guard integrates the case and back cover into a monocoque case that protects the module. An external structure that capitalizes on the high strength and lightweight characteristics of the material used dramatically improves toughness while also enabling a weight of only 72 grams, making this the lightest model in the GRAVITYMASTER Series.
- Carbon Fiber Bezel
- Carbon Monocoque Case
- Guard-less Buttons
- Lightweight, resists rust.
- Rust-resistant structure
Buttons, button pipes, case internal fixing rings, and other metal parts exposed to outside air are made of strong, lightweight, and highly rust resistant titanium alloy.
- Stands up to rough use
- Carbon fiber insert band
- Carbon fiber of outstanding tensile strength is molded into urethane resin for a band that resists breaking.
- Strength and accuracy to support flight missions.
- Power generated from little light
- In-dial solar panel
- Instant start of new timing operations
- Stopwatch with flyback feature
- High clarity, resists scratching
- Sapphire crystal with non-reflective inside surface coating
- More accurate World Time readings
- Solar-powered Timepiece with Bluetooth®
- Easy reading even in the dark
- Super Illuminator (high-brightness LED light)
- Case / bezel material: Carbon
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Rust Resistant
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Spherical Glass
- 200-metre water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 50.1×46.4×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g