- Regular price
- RRP $999.00
- Sale price
- RRP $999.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Introducing GULFMASTER, the new G-SHOCK Series thats designed and engineered with the maritime adventurer in mind.
GULFMASTER includes the first G-SHOCK models to incorporate both Triple Sensor Version 3 and Smart Access in the same watch. In addition to barometric pressure, altitude, bearing, and temperature readings, these new models also feature Tide Graph and Moon Age capabilities to help keep you in close touch with your natural environment. Sudden extreme changes in barometric pressure are alerted using a dial hand, LCD display, and alarm. Double LED lighting illuminates the LCD, and also adds a face light at 6 oclock to keep information bright and easy to read even in total darkness.
The designs of these watches have been modeled after the look of shipboard instruments to create an attractive marine look. Large buttons are provided for critical light and sensor operations to help make operation easier and more intuitive.
All of this and much more makes all of the models in the GULFMASTER Series the logical choice for the maritime adventurer who desires something extra in performance and overall toughness.
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
A CASIO-original thin analogue movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
Wave Ceptor (Radio Controlled)
Receives time calibration signals and corrects the time automatically.
MULTIBAND 6 *
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-metre water resistance
- Double LED lightLED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°60 seconds continuous measurement
Hand indication of north
Magnetic declination correction
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
Hand indication of altitude differential
Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
Others: Relative altitude readings (±100m /±1000m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes*1 second for first 3 minutes only
*Changeover between metres (m) and feet (ft)
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Hand indication of pressure differential
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Display range: 10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World time
29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx battery operating time:6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 44.9×55.8×16.2mm
- Total weight : 101g