- Regular price
- RRP $399.00
- Sale price
- RRP $399.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
G-SHOCK has been creating collaboration models with various environmental groups since the latter half of the 90's and continues to support the groups. In 2019, we will continue to support "Eye Search Japan", which is engaged in activities to convey the splendor of dolphins and whales and nature under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth". This year, which marks the 25th year, a 25th anniversary model will be released, in which 25 dolphins and whales of 25 species swim happily in the clock with the motif of dolphins and whales.
The skeleton-colored band with the image of the sea is printed with the "Eye Search Japan" logo and 24 whales (G-SHOCK) and dolphins (BABY-G). The total number of whales and dolphins that appear in the band and backlight is 25.
The BABY-G case is colored pink in the image of a Sinaus dolphin.
When the backlight is turned on a blue whale appears on the G-SHOCK. In addition, the back cover is engraved with the "Love The Sea And The Earth" symbol mark. In terms of functionality, it is equipped with tough solar that is driven by sunlight that is kind to nature.
Multi-band 6 that receives standard radio waves from 6 stations in the world (2 stations in Japan, China, USA, UK, Germany) and automatically corrects the time
20 ATM water resistant function
Under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth," G-SHOCK and BABY-G will continue to support the groups by creating collaboration models with various environmental groups.
What is Eye Search Japan (International Research Center for Dolphin and Whale Education)?
I like dolphins and whales. That's why
I want to cherish the nature of the sea where they live. With that in mind, ISearch Japan is engaged in environmental education activities that convey the splendor and importance of dolphins and whales and nature.
People who want to take good care of dolphins and whales through free papers and eco-goods sales, as well as conducting educational programs in various places where adults and children can enjoy learning about dolphins and whales, such as marine environment learning classes and lectures. I support you.
These activities are run mainly by volunteer staff, and are supported by the support of support members, companies and organizations nationwide, researchers in Japan and overseas, and people involved in watching who agree with the purpose.
- Inorganic glass
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Water resistant to 20 bar
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin band
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- World time: 48 cities around the world (31 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, UTC direct call function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 24-hour counter, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms (only 1 with snooze function), time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (In a dark place, the display is turned off after a certain period of time to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour system display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- EL backlight (with fully automatic EL light, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds))
When using the drive time function without solar power generation from the time of full charge : Approximately 9 months When using the
power saving state: Approximately 26 months
Home time City (city compatible with reception function) / Received radio waves
Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei / Japan Standard radio waves JJY40 / JJY60
(Honolulu), ( Ancaregi ), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico City, Chicago, New York, Harifax , St. Johns / American standard radio waves WWVB
Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin , Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow) / British standard radio wave MSF / German standard radio wave DCF77
Hong Kong, Beijing / Chinese standard radio wave BPC
* Cities in () may receive if conditions are good.
- EL: blue green