- Regular price
- RRP $699.00
- Sale price
- RRP $699.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK. The base model is the GBD-H1000 with heart rate monitor and GPS, available in two variations that combine G-SHOCK red and black with gold color accents that represent the power of the sun.
GBD-H1000-1A9 model is based on classical black coloring with a gold ion-plated (IP) bezel, encased in semitransparent resin. The red GBD-H1000-4A1 model has a black ion-plated (IP) bezel with powerful goldcolored accents, encased in black semitransparent resin.
Useful workout features are supported by an optical sensor for heart rate measurement, along with bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, and temperature sensors. GPS capabilities can be used to measure distance, speed, pace, and more.
The outer surface of the back covers of these models reduces interference with the back of the hand, while a soft urethane band provides a better fit to the wrist. Bi-color molded buttons are designed for ease of use, while a high-definition MIP LCD makes display information more legible. Both USB and solar charging are supported for the ultimate in everyday practicality.
These models provide a collection of useful workout features and functions in special, uniquely G-SHOCK designs that deliver the ultimate in tough timekeeping.
Christies (Papatoetoe, Palmerston North)
Stonex (Otahuhu, Papakura)
Baywatch on Time (Tauranga/Mt)
Jamies Jewellers (Queenstown/Alexandra)
This measurement is useful when trying to increase stamina for running and other activities. In addition, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. You can monitor your current fitness level and training progress, and even automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you. VO2 max calculation and other data analysis capabilities use a library by FIRSTBEAT, a renowned sport science company. Algorithms of improved accuracy support a higher level of training. The surface form of the back covers of these models reduces interference with the back of the hand, while a soft urethane band provides a better fit to the wrist. Bi-color molded buttons are designed for ease of use, while a high-definition MIP LCD makes display information more legible. Both USB and solar charging are supported, and solar charging can be used to power daily operation (except for pulse monitoring and GPS).
Renowned G-SHOCK toughness along with new outdoor functions for a new selection of G-SQUAD timepieces.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Power Source
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on GPS or accelerometer data, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, Auto Run Timing Start, target alert setting (time, altitude, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned, heart rate, average heart rate, road grade, elevation, cumulative ascent, cumulative descent, ascent pace, descent pace)
- Wrist heart rate measurement (maximum measurement value: 220 bpm)
- Heart rate, target heart rate setting, heart rate zone graphic indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Approx. battery operating time on after full charge:
With training function (GPS, heart rate) use
LONG (Intermittent reception): Approx. 18 hours
NORMAL (Continuous reception): Approx. 14 hours
Without training function (GPS, heart rate) use
Approx. 12 months without the power-saving function*
Approx. 34 months with the power-saving function*
*Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Size of case : 63×55×20.4mm
- Total weight : 101g