- Regular price
- RRP $349.00
- Sale price
- RRP $349.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK, now with Bluetooth® capabilities that allow continuous connection with a smartphone.
These watches can link with the GPS of a smartphone for quicker calibration of distance measurements, enabling more accurate running distance measurements, even during use without a phone connection.
Distance measurements used in combination with the stopwatch let you keep track of your running pace, and also enable use of an Auto Lap feature that automatically keeps track of times over a specific distance.
The displays of these watches use a high-definition MIP LCD, while Super Illuminator face illumination keeps face information easy to read, even in the dark. The soft urethane band material provides improved comfort, while a large number of band holes let you adjust the fit to your particular wrist.
The watch maintains a constant Bluetooth® connection with your phone to support auto time adjustment, phone notifications, step tracking, and other functions throughout the day. Even so, battery life is approximately two years between replacements.
From daily health management to improved running endurance, these new G-SQUAD models provide tools that support a wide range of fitness needs.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
* May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032