All new Gravitymaster with Carbon Core Guard.
The third material has the lightness of resin and a strength exceeding that of metal.
Beginning from the newly developed carbon monocoque case, the watch makes use of high-performance carbon materials that exhibit strength and lightness in countless locations. The design achieves the shock resistance required of a pilot’s watch, while at the same time weighing just 72 g,
the lightest watch in the GRAVITYMASTER lineup.
Carbon monocoque case
This new shock resistant structure protects modules with a carbon fiber reinforced resin case.
Intricately laminated bezel with 52 layers of carbon sheeting
Carbon fibre insert band
*Constructed with Toray’s TORAYCA® carbon fiber.
Design & Technology
Titanium materials are used for the metal parts that are exposed to outside air, making them lightweight, strong, and resistant to rust.
TRIPLE G RESIST
Shock, centrifugal force, and vibration-resistant structure.
* Image shows GPW-2000-1A.
Large front button
A large button placed at the 6 o’clock position on the case activates the light and accentuates the rugged design.
The LED illuminates the dial to ensure visibility in the dark.
In-dial solar panel
Further improvements in the shadow dispersing solar panel by optimizing solar cell shapes to improve power generation efficiency and make it possible to generate sufficient power using only the light received through the dial areas of the face. This eliminates the need to limit the transmittance of the face, which greatly enhances face design possibilities.
Stopwatch with with flyback function
The button at 2 o'clock can be used to start a stopwatch operation while in the stopwatch mode. During a stopwatch operation, a single press of the button at 4 o’clock instantly stops the current operation, resets the stopwatch, and starts a new lap time. This flyback feature avoids time lost to button operations.
Bluetooth® + Radio-controlled, solar-powered timekeeping
Time correction is conducted by either Bluetooth® communications or standard time radio wave (Multi Band 6*), depending on the circumstances. Reception of the most recent time zone and Daylight Saving Time information assures that the correct time is displayed at all times.
*Multi-Band 6 not available in NZ.
Sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating
To ensure high readability, non-reflective coating is applied on the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- Flight Log function
Record time and position in an app by operating the buttons on the watch. View a graphical display of movement history on a map.
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World Time for over 300 cities*
- Phone Finder
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.