Innovation and Toughness now wrapped in Carbon with Tough Chronograph and Smartphone Link
The carbon composite bezel is constructed of resin amalgamated with a lightweight, highly rigid TORAYCA®*1 carbon-fiber material developed by applying NANOALLOY® technology.*2 After layers of unidirectional fibers are alternately stacked in the vertical and horizontal directions and bonded together, the resulting laminated material is cut into the form of a bezel. It is then finished in a pyramid-shaped design inspired by an metal file.
A rotary disc inspired by jet engine blades is mounted at 9 o'clock. The battery level and remaining time on the timer are indicated by a red marker that is visible through the clearance of the blades.
Layer Guard Structure
The bezel structure combines two layers, a metal layer and a resin layer. Six front screws attach it ﬁrmly to the forged stainless-steel case, adding a tough ﬁnish to the powerful exterior.
Tough Solar converts sunlight or artiﬁcial light to ample power to assure stable operation of multiple functions. The system supports a solar-powered Smartphone Link function with a heavy load capability.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- Automatic time adjustment
The watch is connected to an Internet-based time server automatically and the time corrected four times a day. When crossing between time zones, it switches to local time immediately with the touch of a button.
- Data updating system
Regulations governing time around the world, including changes in time zones and Daylight Saving Time starting/ending dates of are entered into the watch’s internal data via the app. The correct time is always displayed based on the latest time information.
- 300-city World Time
The time in any city selected from a world map or city list is displayed in an inset dial on the watch face with a simple touch of the smartphone screen.
- Home Time / World Time display switching
Just the touch of a button on the app switches the times displayed on the main dial and inset dial. This function comes in handy when traveling internationally, for example.
- Battery level indicator
- Phone Finder
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.