ULTIMATE TOUGHNESS FOR SURVIVAL
Navigate and Log
The watch collects location data from GPS satellites to display the current location on a route or bearing to a destination, in real-time. Turn on GPS navigation to automatically record tracks with either four-second or one-minute interval recording. (Save up to 20 tracks in memory.)
The watch helps users navigate back to where they started, using track data to display the route back to the starting point and bearing.
The user can save point data (including date/time, longitude/latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure, and temperature) by just pushing a button. Set point icons to indicate the type of point. (Save up to 60 points.)
Ceramic Case Back - A First for G-SHOCK
The watch uses a ceramic case back to support wireless charging and high-sensitivity GPS reception. The case back uses a 2.0 mm thick ceramic material, making the watch shock-resistant and waterproof down to 200 meters.
Solar and Wireless Charging
The GPR-B1000 is equipped with dual wireless and solar charging systems to support activities in the outdoors. GPS navigation is usable for approximately 33 hours on a wireless charge of about five hours. If the battery becomes depleted, GPS functions can be resumed by charging the watch in bright light.
(GPS functions are usable for one hour on a solar charge of approximately four hours in 50,000 lux conditions.) Regardless of the status of GPS functions, solar charging keeps the time display powered at all times.
GPS Antenna Bezel
The stainless-steel bezel incorporates a GPS antenna function. Stable reception is achieved by thus arranging the ring-form antenna outside the case.
Tough Construction to Withstand Harsh Conditions
The watch is designed to withstand harsh conditions with dust- and dirt-proof, mud-resistant construction, low-temperature resistance down to -20°C (-4°F), a carbon fiber insert band, and sapphire crystal.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
When paired with a smartphone, the watch receives data from time servers to keep accurate time anywhere in the world. Easily configure world time cities, alarms, and timers from the G-SHOCK Connected app.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.