GBD800 / GBA800 Series
A band with superior wearability
The 15-hole band is designed to enable fine adjustments. The case is equipped with a special case back protector, to assure a comfortable fit.
A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk. A step number level graph at 6 o'clock shows the current step number and the number 1 hour earlier, and a status indicator window in the upper right area of the dial displays the target achievement rate. This data can help motivate you to increase your step count.
A multi-timer function useful for interval workouts can be set for up to five different times. The time remaining on the timer (%) is indicated in the status indicator window to the upper right on the dial.
Auto Repeat (maximum 20 times) and Auto Start are available along with an announcement notice function.
A 1/100-second stopwatch capable of storing up to 200 lap-time memories is installed. Its ability to set up to 10 target times is useful for confirming your pace.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- Auto Time Adjustment (4 times a day)
- World Time city setting (over 300 cities)
- Home Time / World Time switching
- Time alarm setting
- Daylight Saving Time / Automatic time zone information update
- Mobile phone search
- Auto Hand Home / Position Correction
- Step count measurement data transfer
- Timer menu creation
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.