- Regular price
- RRP $699.00
- Sale price
- RRP $699.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
PRE ORDERS AVAILABLE LATE MARCH
Push it even further with the G-SQUAD GBD-H2000 — a selection of G-SHOCK multi-sport watches with heart rate monitor and GPS.
These watches come packed with functions for tracking all kinds of workouts. Measure your heart rate with the optical sensor; use the accelerometer to count steps; and take swimming sessions up a notch with a gyroscope that detects strokes and turns. Not only that, sensors that detect orientation, altitude/atmospheric pressure, and temperature help you navigate through whatever you do.
You can even tap into the Polar smartwatch library to analyze workouts and post-sleep recovery. Whether running, cycling, or swimming, these watches are essential gear, fully equipped for any and every sport you love.
Real fitness and health should include environmental considerations. That’s why we’ve made the band from corn-based biomass plastics. Produced from renewable organic materials, biomass plastics are high-molecular, chemically or biologically synthesized materials that help reduce environmental impact and facilitate the shift to a circular economy.
Charge with either USB or solar, and you’ll stay on your game.
To be confirmed late March
Case size (L× W× H)
59.6 × 52.6 × 19.4 mm
Case and bezel material
Case / bezel material: Biomass plastics
Resin Band (Biomass plastics)
200-meter water resistance
GPS signal reception: Manual receive (position information, time information)
Power supply and battery life
- Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Solar powered
- Activities: Multi-sport (running, walking, biking, swimming, others); Calculate and display distance, speed, pace, and other information using GPS or accelerometer; auto/manual lap function; auto pause function
- Training Analysis: Cardio load status
- Activity Log Data: Up to 100 runs with up to 200 laps each, measurement time, distance, pace, running index, calories burned, energy source used, heart rate, maximum heart rate, cardio load, pitch, maximum pitch, stride, altitude gained, number of strokes, SWOLF
- Wrist Heart Rate Measurement (30～220 bpm): Heart rate, target heart rate setting, graphic heart rate zone indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Sleep Measurement: Sleep recovery status (6 stages), sleep recovery stage display, sleep status (5 stages), sleep score display range (1 to 100, measurement unit: 1), autonomic nerve status (5 stages), ANS score range (-10 to +10, measurement unit: 0.1)
- Blood Oxygen Level Measurement*
- Breathing Exercise: Setting range (2 to 20 minutes in 1-minute increments), biofeedback, zone-specific time summary
- Step Count Measurement: 3-axis acceleration sensor, step count display range (0 to 99999 steps), step count reset: automatic reset at midnight every day
- Active Time Measurement: Special algorithm measures movement time using status analysis (walking, running, biking, undefined)
- Life Log: Step count, step count graph (week, month, 6 months), calories burned measurement, active time measurement
- Floor Elevation Measurement
- Step reminder
- Digital compass: Measurement range: 0° to 359° 16-direction display Auto level correction
- Altimeter: Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (or -2,300 to 32,800 ft.) Display range: -10,000 to 10,000 m (or -32,800 to 32,800 ft.) Measuring unit: 1 m (or 5 ft.) Measuring interval: 2 minutes/5 seconds Altitude differential measurement: -3,000 to 3,000 m (or -9,840 to 9,840 ft.) Altitude graph
- Barometric Pressure Measurement: Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (or 7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (or 7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Measuring unit: 1 hPa (or 0.05 inHg) Auto measurement interval: 2 hours Barometric pressure graph Barometric pressure change indicator
- Temperature Measurement: Measurement range: -10.0 to 60.0℃ (or 14.0 to 140.0℉) Display range: -10.0 to 60.0℃ (or 14.0 to 140.0℉) Display unit: 0.1℃ (0.2℉)
Smartphone Link feature
Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
CASIO WATCHES via App Store or Google Play
App connectivity feature
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Notification function (incoming calls, incoming e-mails, new social media posts, calendar notifications, reminders)
- Training analysis data
- Activity history
- Life log data
- Sleep analysis data
- Phone finder
Compatible band size:
145 to 215 mm
World time 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Moon data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase)
Sunrise, sunset time display Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments)
Alarm/hourly time signal
4 daily alarms with snooze
Smart alarm (with snooze)
LED backlight (Super Illuminator) Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 5 seconds), afterglow
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Energy saving feature
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Battery level indicator
Using activity functions (GPS, heart rate):
• HIGH RATE (continuous reception): Approx. 14 hours max.
• NORMAL (continuous reception): Approx. 16 hours max.
• LONG (intermittent reception): Approx. 19 hours max. Using in watch mode with heart rate measurement
OFF: Approx. 2 months Using with power-saving function
ON: Approx. 23 months * Varies depending on usage environment; from full charge, without solar power.
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Airplane mode
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
Sensor feature details
* The blood oxygen level measurement function is not intended as a medical device for diagnosing specific diseases. It is intended for general health maintenance only.