Carbon Core Series
- Regular price
- RRP $599.00
- Sale price
- RRP $599.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new G-STEEL models that feature Carbon Core Guard structures.
The case is made of fine resin that incorporates carbon fiber for light weight along with rigidity that is superior to that of resin alone.
In addition to features that prevent damage and deformation due to impact, G-STEEL Series models also boast compact* configurations. Even though these models have dynamic wide faces, they are also designed to provide a comfortable fit on the wrist.
The light-on-dark LCD contributes to both functionality and face design.
All of this and more adds up to a powerful and tough-looking design.
*Compared to the GST-B100 Series, the 12-6H is 4.8 mm thinner, while the 3-9H is 4.6 mm thinner.
- Smartphone Link (Approximately 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, time swapping, Phone Finder)
- Tough Solar
- Super Illuminator full auto double LED light for face and digital display illumination
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Shock Resistant
- Rose gold ion plated case
- 200-metre water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
00'00''000~59'59''999 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00''0~23:59'59''9 (after 60 minutes)
1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping
analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)